- Being optimistic about changing money behaviors
- Valuing financial savvy and financial intelligence
- Thinking about the meaning of money in their lives
- Educating their children financially.
- Recognizing that their money deeds have a strong impact on their kids.
- Feeling that children should hear “no” and “enough” in terms of money education
- Wanting children to work for a sense of satisfaction as opposed to money.
For more, check out their book, "Silver Spoon Kids" which is indispensable to upper income families.